Pre Primary School
- Mother & Toddlers (10 months+)
- Activity Level-1 (18months +)
- Activity Level-2 (2years+)
- Nursery (3 years+)
- Jr. K.G. (4 years+)(Starts June’17)
- Sr. K.G. (5years+)(Starts June’18)
- Writing work begins in Jr. Kg. or Sr. Kg. depending on readiness of the child
- Homework begins after grade IV
- We conduct continuous evaluation without formal tests and examinations.
- Can be obtained from the school.
Teachers: Surrogate parents
- Handpicked, and extensively coached in ‘Quad Seek’ Methods by Mr. Raghavan himself who trains the teachers for at least 70-80 days in a year.
- Young, active and enthusiastic as the method requires continuous participation by the teachers in all physical activities.
- Trained to impart all learning as group activities with a group size of maximum four students. Our high teacher: student ratio makes this possible.
- Selected from different fields of education so that the school becomes a pool of varied interests.
- Extensively trained in any emotional activity such as music, art, craft, storytelling, dramatic etc. depending on individual ability.
- Bright and aesthetically designed air conditioned rooms
- Each classroom has library and audio-visual
- Acoustic room for dance and music
- An art corner for little Messers
- Garden area to use their overwhelming energy
- Well-equipped play area
- The space is monitored by CCTV